top of page

Trust, Will, & Full Estate Planning

Real Property is not lawfully transferred via a Last Will and Testament. Once someone passes away, the only way that the family members are able to sell the property is if the property is held in the name of a Trust. Otherwise, the family is forced to go to Probate.

We recommend that you contact any attorney of your choice. To follow are some names of attorneys who practice Trust, Will, and Full Estate Planning:

Callister, Nebeker, and McCullough*


Craig Hughes, Hughes Estate Law*


Lonnie Eliason, Eliason Legal*


*Sold By An Angel Real Estate® does not guarantee or warrant the work of these companies and/or individuals at these firms

10 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page